The mission of this position is to be an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Department of Stahlbush Island Farms in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of marketing activities
- Support the Marketing Manager in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Aid in preparing promotional presentations
- Assist in composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Provide assistance in writing marketing literature (brochures, pamphlets, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field or equivalent experience is a strongly preferred
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ads, Sprout Social, Later, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe software
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic knowledge of web design/coding or a familiarity with WordPress is preferred
The statements made in any and all of the position postings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, focused on the employment and advancement of all applicants and colleagues for employment and promotion without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Stahlbush Island Farms is an equal opportunity employer, program auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.